“How can we possibly get up there?”
Rope access is a Health and Safety Executive (HSE) recognised form of work positioning which, by applying practical rope work skills, allows rope access technicians to reach difficult-to-access locations via ascending and descending their ropes. This eliminates the traditional requirement for scaffolding, aerial work platforms and cradles.
The use of rope access services has developed steadily over the past 30 years to the point where it is now the working at height method of choice for a number of significant industries including:
- Offshore oil and gas
- Civil engineering and construction
- Nuclear Power and Incinerator Power Stations
- Building and Structural maintenance
There are a number of benefits to using rope access services over traditional methods of work at height, with rope access being uniquely placed to provide an unrivalled safety record whilst often causing little or no disruption to your business.
- Safest working at height method.
- Minimal disruption – often avoids the need for temporary shut downs.
- Short set time up – reduces project length.
- Reduces costs by eliminating the need for multiple contractors.
Aspect3Sixty has experience across a number of industries and applications, use the links below find out more about our experience:
- Confined space entry
- Inspection of Buildings and Structures
- Personal Protective Equipment Inspection
As experts in the field of rope access we are always happy to apply our knowledge to a wide variety of projects. To find out more about how Aspects3Sixty’s expertise can benefit your company get in touch.