Rope access provides a safe and efficient method of access and egress to almost any confined space location. Our specialist technicians operate across a wide range of disciplines in some of the most restricted and challenging industrial environments both onshore and offshore.
The use of rope access techniques allows for limitless numbers of applications for confined space entry including:
- Clinker removal and refractory assessment
- Feed Mill and Silo cleaning / removal of blockages
- Internal inspection of stacks and chimneys
- Internal inspection of tanks and vessels
- Inspection of boiler tubes
- Repair and maintenance of equipment located within confined spaces
This is a limited selection of the many areas across which we operate and we are always excited to apply our expertise in confined space entry to new applications.
To find out more about how rope access can provide you with a safe and cost-efficient method of confined space entry please get in touch with our specialist team today.